Mountaineering, climbing, kayaking and canoeing guidebooks and technical manuals for people who love the outdoors. Here at Pesda Press we publish books for the adventurous. For us it’s all about conveying the author’s enthusiasm and knowledge to the reader, so you can get out there and get involved. Our own experience of the mountains, rivers and seas informs our editorial judgement, and we bring a wealth of coaching know-how to any project.
Free Postage within UK
Looking to buy a book? Well here you can find a stockist near you or buy online from our catalogue. Postage and packaging within the United Kingdom, is free for all book orders from this site. So the price you see in our catalogue is the price you pay for a book delivered to your door. Our European and worldwide airmail delivery service is still great value.
For American and Canadian readers, it’s not all bad news, in fact it’s good news. We have a distributor to the US and Canada and so you will find copies of our books increasingly available to browse and buy at local bookshops and outfitters. To go directly to a US or Canadian based online retailer or local bookshop:
- Scottish Rock Volume 2 (North) on time
- Support Your Local Bookshop
- Sea Kayak Safety and Rescue Sample
- Sample of Nature of the Brecon Beacons
- Nature of Snowdonia Sample
- Scottish Rock Volume 2 (North) – 3rd Edition – Sample
- Files at the Printer for Scottish Rock
- Nature of Snowdonia – 2nd Edition – Coming Soon
- Scottish Rock Volume 2 (North) – 3rd Edition
- Best Xmas Sales for Five years