- You cannot add "Rock Trails Snowdonia" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
A55 Sport ClimbsNorth Wales Rock Climbing
These eighteen sport climbing crags are, with the one exception of Tyddyn Hywel, between Junctions 16 and 31 on the A55 and a short hop from the expressway. They are only 1½ hours from Manchester and ¾ of an hour by car from Llanberis and Gogarth. Easy route finding, technical climbing, and bolted routes makes for a fun day out. It’s a great way to bag a few routes on the way back from Anglesey or Snowdonia or enjoy a full day of varied and fun climbing with short walk-ins.
• 437 routes from F2 to F8c (including a handful of trad).
• Accessible single pitch sport venues with varied aspects.
• Short walks from the car and accessible by rail and bike.
• 71 full colour photo topos.
New in the 3rd edition:
• 157 new routes.
• 6 new crags.
• 8 new sectors.
View PDF version Download PDF file
PDF requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Available to download for free here